Last week Pastor Jimmy gave a good sermon about seeing people for who they are, through the eyes of God. sermon here.He mentioned how these days, everyone is out for themselves; especially when it comes to relationships with others. People want to be around those that they benefit from.... that they receive what they need from. (How sad is it that I have been on both receiving ends of that???) He even mentioned how some girls only hang out with girls who are uglier than them, so that they feel good about being pretty in comparison (talk about vanity, gosh!)
Anyways... that got me thinking about the company that i choose to keep... And I conclude that my friends are generally more attractive and awesomer than me. so much so that i find myself always telling people (i.e. guys): "oh yeah, yeah they're holler for sure". meaning, yes, you will find them attractive inside and out. but they ain't no hollaback girls, if you know what i mean...
now, when i think about my two bestest best friends... it simply comes down to this: I genuinely believe Jes is a better version of the person that I am, and Juls is a better version of the person I wish I could be. this is probably why we're gonna be life long friends. hee hee ( i feel so gaycheesy right now...)
<3
yez theyz hollerz and no i am not a better version. hello krajee??!
ReplyDelete